Quenching and Descale Technologies
Custom Designed for Demanding Applications
Can-Eng has developed a broad spectrum of quenching expertise in a wide range of areas, including immersion, water spray, PAQ (precision air quench), molten salt, lead bath, bismuth bath, oil, polymer, fluid bed, and forced air cool.
Our fundamental understanding of heat transfer as applied to quenching has allowed Can-Eng to offer the broadest quenching technologies available.
From the world's largest immersion water and oil quench (500,000 liters), to the precise high velocity cooling of the PAQ, Can-Eng is a recognized leader in quenching technology.
Can-Eng can also supply high pressure descale as required prior to rotary forging, or prior to tube quench and temper.
- Immersion Quench Tanks up to 500,000 Liters in Oil, Polymer, Water
- Spray Quenching of Bars and Tubes
- Restrained Mass flow Drill Tube and Bar Quenching
- Restrained Roller Spray Quench for Plates
- Austemper in molten salts for Upper and Lower Bainitic Transformations
- Conventional and Hot Oil Quenching
- Precision Air Quench (PAQ) of critical aluminum automotive components
- Forced Air Cooling for Martensitic Stainless
- Lead Bath, Molten Bismuth for Patenting
- Fluid Bed Quenching
- Water Shower Curtain Technology
Can-Eng is a recognized leader in quenching and descale technology offering custom designed solutions for demanding applications.
- Quench and Temper
- Solution Annealing
- T6 Processes
- T7 Processes
|Type||Batch Type Furnace|
- SCADA System, Level II Automation
- Automation & Material Handling Solutions