Roller Hearth Plate Normalizing Furnace Systems
High Quality Plate with Tight Temperature Uniformity
CAN-ENG Roller Hearth Furnaces for plate normalize applications utilize a design methodology to minimize roll pick-up and produce the highest quality plates with very tight temperature uniformity.
Systems are available in both electrically heated and gas fired designs, capable of processing plates up to 3.3 m wide (130") wide and 100 mm (4") thick.
- Capacity up to 60 metric tons/hr (130,000 lbs/hr)
- Fully integrated loading, normalizing and unloading
- Wide variety of process modes, batch, batch/continuous, continuous
- Special Energy saving burner technology utilized
- Level II Automation systems including product tracking available
- Ideal for plates up to 15 m (~50 ') long
- Alloy Steels
- Carbon Steels
- Carbon Steels (HSLA)
|Type||Continuous Type Furnace|
- SCADA System, Level II Automation
- Automation & Material Handling Solutions