CAN-ENG Furnaces’ Atmosphere Generators are commonly used in conjunction with indirect gas fired or electric furnace systems.
Available in Exo and Endo they prevent surface oxidation and decarburization in neutral hardening situations and as a carrier gas in carburizing and carbo-nitriding furnaces.
- Available in EXO, and ENDO Atmospheres
- Provides a protective atmosphere for a wide variety of thermal processes
- Trouble free proven design
- Automatic burnout features
- Multi-Retort designs available
- Modular design for trouble-free
- Operation, maintenance and expansions
- Flexible compact design with automatic operation (burnout, heat-up and cooldown) features
- Capacities 15 CMH to 2,100 CMH
- High efficiency heat exchanger
- Bright Annealing
- Neutral Hardening
|Type||Batch Type Furnace|