Batch Integral Quench Furnace Systems
Robust, Fuel Efficient, Automated Systems, Custom Designed for Specific Applications
Can-Eng brings innovative engineering capabilities to the batch integral quench furnace marketplace.
Our designers and engineers create custom solutions for the most demanding production requirements.
Like all Can-Eng equipment, the batch integral quench furnace system is among the most robust in the industry.Can-Eng’s equipment is designed to meet or exceed customer’s expectation without exception.
Systems are available with a multitude of options including ceramic burner tubes for faster heat up rates, top cooler systems, hot oil quench units and many other features to tailor each system.
Can-Eng also offers a full range of companion equipment to compliment each system including batch temper furnaces, batch washer units, atmosphere generators, charge cars, load tables, air cool stations and complete automation with SCADA capabilities.
- Standard size capabilities up to 5000 lb (2,200 kg) loads
- Multiple design features/options available to customize for specific applications
- Complete range of companion batch temper furnaces, washers, air cool stations and charge cars
- Specific design features to optimize up-time and reliability
- Maximum fuel efficiency through innovative design and energy recuperation
- Fully automated systems with complete SCADA capabilities
Standard size capabilities up to 5000 lb (2,200 kg) loads with a full range of companion equipment to compliment each system including: batch temper furnaces, batch washer units, atmosphere generators, charge cars, load tables, air cool stations and complete automation with SCADA capabilities.
- Carbon Steels
- Carbon Steels (HSLA)
- Tool Steels
- Carbon Restoration
- Clean Hardening
- Ferritic Nitro Carburizing
- Hot Oil Quenching
- Polymer Quenching
- Spheroidize Annealing
- Water Quenching
- Alternative Energy Components
- Automobile Components
- Hand Tools
- Machined Components
- Suspension Components
|Type||Batch Type Furnace|
- SCADA System, Level II Automation
- Automation & Material Handling Solutions