Non-Ferrous/Aluminum Casting Testing Equipment
- Low temperature 150°C to 600°C (300°F to 1100°F) development furnace
- Simulation of single part handling of aluminum intensive automobile components achieved in CAN-ENG’s Basketless Heat Treatment System BHTS®
- Single part immersion quenching and spray quenching to achieve uniform part-to-part mechanical property results
- Precision Air Quenching (PAQ™) for developing processes that provide predictable metallurgical results while optimizing residual stress levels
Other Applications Testing Equipment
- Fluidized Bed heating reactor for heating and cooling process development
- Ability to utilize protective process atmospheres when testing
- Access to material testing laboratories and all equipment is integrated with CAN-ENG’s Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition and time elapsed thermal imaging systems
Whether you are looking for confirmation of material properties using a new process or trying to optimize your current processes or properties, CAN-ENG has the experience and tools available to support your current and future development needs.
CAN-ENG Furnaces is an ISO 9001:2015 certified company.