Fastener Manufacturers around the world rely on CAN-ENG’s Continuous Mesh Belt Atmosphere Heat Treatment Systems for their reliability, large production capacities and soft handling features. CAN-ENG builds the largest systems in the world processing up to 7,500 lbs per hour. Our systems process both ferrous and non-ferrous fasteners.
CAN-ENG Mesh Belt Atmosphere Furnace Systems for the Fastener Industry are designed to:
- Reduce Part Mixing Potential
- Reduce Part Damage/ Thread Damage Potential
- Offer Wider Variety of Processing Flexibility because of Mesh Belt Tolerances
- Deliver Greater Operating Efficiencies
- Reduce NOx and CO2 Emissions
- Reduce Utility Consumption
- Reduce Maintenance Requirements
Fasteners Are Safety Critical Components
CAN-ENG’s Continuous Mesh Belt Atmosphere Heat Treatment Systems meet or exceed stringent quality code requirements and are fully compliant to meet the requirements of AIAG CQI-9 Heat Treatment System guidelines.